- Client will ship us or upload videos to be coded.
- Once received we will review the video quality to ensure your videos have the visible clarity to allow our coder to see the entirety of the pipes that is required by NASSCO standards.
- Once videos pass quality assurance, we will begin the pipe defect coding process.
- Upon completion of defect coding, we will run one last code validation to ensure all inspection conform to NASSCO standards.
- Lastly we will transfer video, data, and NASSCO PACP,LACP or MACP reports either onto digital hard drive, thumb drive or uploaded to the storage cloud for delivery.
- Severity Grade 5 – Pipe segment has failed or will likely fail within the next five years – requires
- immediate attention.
- Severity Grade 4 – Pipe segment has severe defects – risk of failure within the next five to ten
- Severity Grade 3 – Pipe segment has moderate defects – deterioration may continue, at a ten to
- twenty-year timeframe.
- Severity Grade 2 – Pipe segment has minor defects – pipe unlikely to fail for at least 20 years.
- Severity Grade 1 – Pipe segment has minor defects – failure unlikely in the foreseeable future.
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
Normally in USA we will overnight data after video passes quality control if video size is small enough we can offer uploading to storage cloud
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST.