We Understand Your Challenges
Over time, sewers and storm drain pipes start to have problems such as roots invading the lines, a build-up of sediment, blockages from foreign objects or corrosion and wear that cause structural defects that can result in blockages, deterioration, infiltration, inflow and collapses. It is such a great hassle to ascertain the condition of sewers, drain pipes, and other types of underground pipelines without digging or exposing the entire pipe system.
However, the CCTV remote visual video inspection takes the guesswork out of pipe inspections, enabling quick, accurate and cost-effective examination of the current condition of these pipes and detect any problems that could cause a total collapse or blockage of the pipe. For more than 20 years, we have served a wide variety of clients including department of transportation (Cal-Trans), EBMUD, industrial facilities, contractors, engineers, homeowners, municipalities, sewer districts,reclamation districts and cities; our quality speaks for itself. Having worked in this industry since 1998, we have a perfect understanding of the problems you may be having with your pipelines.
Therefore, whether your sewer system is having challenges with blockages, deterioration, collapses or compliance needs, our high-resolution CCTV video inspection will meet the rigorous demands of many different inspection environments and will provide intuitive features to boost productivity, protect assets and help ensure safety and quality with comprehensive analysis of the condition of the pipes. Resultantly, the right maintenance or rehabilitation program can be planned, designed and implemented efficiently and effectively.
With the aid of our unsurpassed expertise, methods and cutting-edge technologically advanced equipment, our professionals at 360 Pipes will provide innovative solutions to the problems of your sewer system, with detailed and accurate reports, which are the true state of the pipeline system.
Compliance With The Standards
We are an active State of California License C-42 – Sanitation System Contractor License holder and are certified by the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) having completed the Lateral Assessment Certification Program (LACP), Manhole Assessment Certification Program (MACP), and Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP). We ensure compliance with the best standards in the industry and that our methods comply with the highest standards.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer fully compliant NASSCO video inspection data
- We provide unrivaled, innovative services
- We have vast experience with an unparalleled expertise
- Fast and precise
- Problems are located, identified and solved quickly, thereby reducing costs and increasing productivity
- We offer competitive pricing
- Local in East Bay and surrounding Areas
360 Pipes was created to improve CCTV pipeline video inspections and ensure regulatory compliance for homeowners, cities, municipalities, and businesses in the San Joaquin County, Contra Costa County, Sacramento County, San Francisco Bay and surrounding Areas. As a family-owned business, we are dedicated to providing an experience that combines personal service with the results you need. Backed by over 20 years of pipe inspection experience, our services are designed to produce the best and most useful data for every client we work with. By combining our knowledge with a focus on the quality of our work, best-in-class service, and total customer satisfaction, we offer an all-around view of your sewer system’s overall condition.
We believe that consistent, complete data is vital to any sewer system’s success. To ensure our clients receive the results they deserve, we firmly believe all pipeline inspection work should be:
- Accurate – PACP, MACP, and LACP assessment relies on the accuracy of the data and the quality of the video collected. Fully documenting the features, defects, and structural integrity of your sewer system is our main goal, so we make accuracy a priority.
- Reliable – You rely on our inspections to make informed decisions about the repairs, replacements, and maintenance of your pipeline. To meet this need, our videos, data, and the observations we code must offer reliable information that will support your decisions and ensure your regulatory compliance.
- Responsible – Every certified PACP, MACP, and LACP user must take full responsibility for the quality of the inspection videos we provide, the defects we code, and the accuracy of the data we gather. From start to finish, you must be able to trust our methods, integrity, and the results we offer.
We’ve founded our company and work on these philosophies, ensuring our clients receive the best experience and results – every time. As your CCTV video pipeline inspection provider, we commit to always meeting our responsibility to provide an accurate and comprehensive understanding of your sewer system. You are the reason we exist and your satisfaction is our first priority.
In North America, CCTV pipeline video inspectors are certified by the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO). By completing NASSCO’s Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP), Manhole Assessment Certification Program (MACP), and Lateral Assessment Certification Program (LACP), we’ve ensured our methods and results reflect the industry’s highest standards. We also support and represent the unlimited potential for anyone to succeed in any industry, as reflected in the leadership of Alysia Gould, our president, and our Women’s Owned Business.
With our commitment to offering comprehensive CCTV video pipeline inspections, equal opportunities, and total client satisfaction and success, 360 Pipes is the best choice for your CCTV pipeline video inspection needs.